Thursday, April 8, 2010

Greetings from HOTEL BABA HAVELI,Jaipur [raj] India।
To-day with my job [ hotel baba haveli ] I m very happy,here at baba haveli I have all the time guests [ my clients ] like you,to provide them my services with all my best and with all my hosptility and all the time all this from my heart, I m enjoying lot all this.

And its great kind-ness of god and best wishes from all my clients like you,that I m able to do my job well and properly and things r going very well and I m getting lots of ur love,best wishes and ur very good reviews on “ TRIP-ADVISOR “,so this all is for me like reward,good appreciation and a very good motivation for me to do my best for each my client,and I m doing it and I will do it for all the time.

But as u told me its difficult for me and for baba haveli to keep all my clients happy.i m making and keeping happy all my clients more then 99 % but its true some-times I m not able to keep happy all my 100% clients like as u know and as my clients told me all this.

U know me well that how I m doing my job here at baba haveli but after all one my client write this review on 31st march which hurt me lot and gave me lots of heart pain।but I cant do anything and I m not able to do anything for all this.but u plz tell me this client is right? I m really like this as this client told me in his review. Plz check it all practically.and if I m not then plz manage ur one review on trip-advisor and if u done it then plz write another one.for me its very very important.

Plz say my hello and best wishes to all ur family and friends,and my namaste to ur parents.

Vijay gautam.
HOTEL BABA HAVELI,JAIPUR.

No comments:

Post a Comment